Majestic MLB Jersey Sizing Chart:
Tips for Measuring yourself for the correct Majestic MLB Jersey size
- Chest/Bust: With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest, just across shoulder blades and under your arms.
- Waist: Measure your natural waistline, not necessarily where you wear your pants. To measure your natural waistline, wrap the tape so it intersects your navel. Keep tape flat, but comfortably loose.
- Hips: Stand with your heels together and measure the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape level and parallel to the floor.
- Sleeve: Stand straight and bend your arm so the your hand is on your hip. Have someone measure from the center back of your neck, over the point of your shoulder and down to the wrist. Round your measurement up to the next whole number
- Neck: Using a cloth tape measure, measure around your neck about 1 inch up from the base or where your neck and shoulders meet
Mitchell & Ness MLB Jersey Sizing Chart:
Tips for Measuring yourself for the correct Mitchell & Ness MLB Jersey size
- Body Width: With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest, just across shoulder blades and under your arms
- Body length: Measure from the highest point of your shoulder down to your hips
- Sleeve Length: Stand straight and bend your arm so the your hand is on your hip. Have someone measure from the center back of your neck, over the point of your shoulder and down to the wrist. Round your measurement up to the next whole number